Technical workshop receptionist
Come and work in Aalsmeer at the largest Double Deck builder in the world.Interested? Click here to apply right away!
Build 7 trailers a week with your team. Burgers Carrosserie has been around for almost 100 years and was named Company of the Year in 2021.
Your main activities are:
As a technical workshop receptionist, you are the calling card of our service department in Aalsmeer.
• Receiving visitors
• Answering incoming calls
• Handling incoming and outgoing mail
• Carrying out various administrative activities
• Create work orders for the mechanics
• Elaborate work orders into invoices
• Planning MOT, LPK and maintenance appointments in the planning
• Keep the area around the service reception neat and clean
• Supporting the service manager
At Burgers Carrosserie we work with 150 employees. We build up to 500 trailers per year.
We recently built the 1000th Action trailer. We also build special projects such as Jumbo, Zeeman, Fleura and for a well-known cycling team. We recently delivered our first trailer to chili, our first step in international growth outside of Europe.
You work at our location Lakenblekerstraat 44 in Aalsmeer at the service department. There are two shifts for this position: from 07.00:15.30 AM - 08.30:17.00 PM or from 15.30:17.00 AM - XNUMX:XNUMX PM. You discuss which shift you have with the service manager. When you start you clock in and take a seat at the reception. When customers come in you receive them and help them with (technical) questions. You also answer the phone and schedule appointments regarding APK, LPK and maintenance / repair. In between you make a work order for your colleague in the workshop so that he can get started with the repair. Before you know it, it's already XNUMX:XNUMX or XNUMX:XNUMX PM and you close your computer with satisfaction.
• You have MBO working and thinking level
• Work experience in a similar position
• Good command of the Dutch & English language (German & French a plus)
• You are customer-friendly & solution-oriented
• Technical knowledge from the automotive and/or bodywork world is a must
• You are independent but also a team player
• You are representative
• 25 vacation days & 5 ATV days – 8% vacation pay paid in June
• 38,75 hours or 31 hours of work per week
• Pension, see Collective Labor Agreement – Metal & Engineering Carrosserie Company
• Travel costs 0,19 cents per KM above 10 KM up to a maximum of €130 net per month
We also have career opportunities, fun staff outings, a big New Year's party every year, small gifts for special occasions, a nice Christmas package and a bonus for a profitable and motivated year.